Monday 4 February 2008

Explanation and Apologies

Hi all,

Please accept my fervent apologies for falling behind on my New Year's Resolution regarding posting. Unfortunately, I have had no access to the Internet at home for over 2 weeks now, and am posting this at work.

Hopefully, once my new modem arrives, I should be back on-line by the end of the week, and will then be able to post the various items that have accrued in the meantime.

If you have emailed me in the last couple of weeks, and I have not replied to you in depth, I do apologise, but as I have only been able to access my email at work and in the public library, I have not had my research to hand. As soon as I am back on-line at home, I will respond to you with whatever information I have regarding your enquiry.

Wishing you all the best with your research,
A very frustrated Rowan with Internet withdrawal symptoms!

No comments: