Friday 30 April 2010

Saddington Archive at Guild of One Name Studies website

I am now in the process of putting on-line some of the basic information that I have regarding the Saddington name.

The information can be accessed here - Saddington Archive.

I will be adding to the information available on a regular basis and intend to put updates on this blog. Currently the archive holds GRO index details for Saddington marriages between 1837 and 1860. It also indicates whether I have any further details regarding a particular marriage.

Please note that you will have to register to view the contents of the archive, but this is only for the purpose of keeping out spammers and data miners. Your details will not be passed on to anyone else.

I hope that you will find the archive of use in your research.

No comments: